Monday, May 26, 2008

baby bird and hungry cat

Today Rob, Emeri and I we were setting up microphones to record a few demos. We're working on a bunch of material - all of it resting somewhere between a wide spectrum of complete and incomplete. Paul wasn't with us as he was checking out a Rickenbacker bass in Mississauga. He loved it, but it was not meant to be so he didn't end up purchasing it.

At one point during the day. I had to head back home to grab a pair of headphones for the session. I hoped onto my ebike (I'm soooo fucken progressive) and set off down the street. After about 10 feet I noticed a bird on the road, directly in my path. Seeing as it wasn't about to move I slammed on the brakes and almost spilled the bike. My father would kill me for doing that, but it was my first reaction.

A closer look at the bird. Young and injured. Not going to make it. Movement from the corner of my eye - a cat under the nearest car. Stand in the street looking confused for a few minutes. Guide the bird to the boulevard and let nature run it's course.

G
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Minnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minnie said...

Gregry Robert Osborn you are such a softie but i love ya!:)

*imaginary handshake*

love

your sister

Mikaela

Unknown said...

Mikaela,

Thanks. I am trying to be a cool tough guy here though.

Love ya,

G

Blog Archive