Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brooks. The little town that kicked ass.

Last night we played with a bloody brilliant band from Winnipeg. They are called 'Quinzy'. I will dig up a link for them when I have more than 25 seconds of battery life left. I am certain they would pop up in your favorite search engine though. Great guys, great sound.

Tonight we are playing in Brooks, Alberta. It is a small town of about 1500. Steve was kind enough to book us in very last minute. I don't think I even had a chance to post the show. He is a super nice guy. We are sharing the stage with a couple of touring erotic dancers tonight. It is very cool. I will not say much more as me Mum does check in on the blog. I wish I could get a picture of our bass drum that says Vacuity and a dancer but they frown upon pictures, which is understandable.

Tomorrow we are fixing Atlas.

g.

PS - we are not mechanics.
Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with Atlas?

Historically, I think the term is "exotic" dancer, not "erotic". But I guess you were there, so I'll let you make that call.

Hope the show went well (and that you slept on some type of plastic coating.)
SEEYOUSOON!

-cass

Elma said...

Hmmm... Cass is on a roll!!!

Yeah, what is wrong with Atlas? You working the poor old soul too hard?
SEEYOUSOON indeed!

Anonymous said...

I for one wanted to see pictures, Im very dissapointed in you lads. lol.

Unknown said...

Atlas is fixed. He was overheating. We replaced the Thermostat and Gasket OURSELVES. Oh yeah.

fingers crossed as ignition key turns.

g.

Anonymous said...

You changed the thermostat and gasket all by yourselves! (sniff) I'm so proud. (tears)(sniff)

The receipt for 'dues paid' for this tour should be arriving soon. Try not to get any grease on your gear!

Travel well.
Tim

J.D. said...

I would have asked the exotic dancers to fix Atlas. They're notoriously handy.

Blog Archive