Monday, March 9, 2009

15 sleeps

I keep telling myself that I am going to be prepared this time. I think it is the truth but I try hard not to underestimate the subtle art of self deception.

In 15 days we will depart for our next tour of western Canada. The energy is intense. Sweat, fear and excitement are abound. We are working 8 days a week to let people know about the tour and get our music prepared accordingly. Atlas (our trusty short school bus) is in the shop being tuned up and made road worthy (in the opinion of the people who sign the papers and give you license plates). We are in our rehearsal space getting tuned up and being made road worthy. Haha. See how I made us sound just like machines? Well the road made little bitches of us last time so this time we need to be machines. And we're ready.

See you out there.

g.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

good luck boys! see you tomorrow night??

Anonymous said...

As always best of luck and don't let anyone piss on the bus. LOL.

Blog Archive