Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the answer must be at the bottom of this one


We played an 'unannounced' show in Elkford tonight. John-Paul booked us on our way out and was kind enough to put us up again on our way back through. Diamond in the rough that guy. I am helping him find a bar for his jazzmaster. I needed one for my Jag and our guitar wizard, Ryan, found one for me. Now I can actually play that guitar. Good design Fender!

Tomorrow it's back into Atlas for a vibrating 10-12 hour drive. Can't wait. Lately we've been jamming on two harmonicas an acoustic guitar and a few of the nose flutes Longevity John gave us back in Duncan. It helps to pass the time.

It's safe to say we're all a bit sick of eating anything on a bun, pizza and subs. I am starting to feel normal only after at least one set and a few drinks. A detox upon home arrival seems to be in the cards. I don't typically drink much, but this tour has been an alcoholic binge.

In all honesty it's been an amazing ride so far. I cannot wait to share our experiences and music with everyone back home at our El Mocambo homecoming show on May 23rd.

Forgive me I've taken a few days away from the camera. I think I'm just upset after deleting the pictures from the Kooteney Pass.

Tomorrow: The ressurection of THOR. We will update Twitter as often as possible.

Cheers.

g.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodluck goodluck goodluck with thor!
hopefully it will be a happy reunion.

-cass

Matias Schweigert said...

Yeah , here is hoping Thor won't be a Thorn, see what I did there? Lol.

Blog Archive