Monday, August 3, 2009

Studya Vidya 01

here's another little bit of random video. recording some acoustic guitar, me trying to figure out a melody on accordion (not the easiest instrument to figure something out on) Emeri reviewing a drum take and Emeri and I working out some details for a drum part.

These poorly chopped up videos aren't going to replace our "Onward, Downward" series. We just don't have a lot of time to be editing mini movies at the moment. I hope you enjoy this stuff, stay tuned for more.

Cheers.

g.



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Matias Schweigert said...

Man that storm was scary, we had hail the size of chicken balls! My computer, ( my brand new baby!! ) also got hit , but I have a very nice surge protector that saved the day, still scary to wait one hour, ( for the power to come back on ) to see if your computer is still OK.
PS some nice pickin' there Greg.

Unknown said...

I didn't even catch any hail. That would have sounded cool bouncing off the roof.

The computer seems to be fine. Although the audio image for some of the tracks are missing all the audio appears to be intact. We were ghosting/roughing stuff yesterday anyways.

We should start offering a vacuity brand surge protector at the merch table. What would we do without our computers?!

g

Blog Archive