Friday, September 18, 2009

Who loves Ponies?

Had a blast sharing the stage with Sex Dwarf and Spirits at Starlight in Waterloo tonight. After a few months time tucked away in the studio, it was amazing to get on stage at a right proper club again. I can't thank you all enough for lending us your ears tonight.

Gushing sentiments aside, werd around the bar was that a bunch of people paid to get in after we had already done our thing. Well guys, I'm sorry that you missed it - but you got to see Sex Dwarf AND Spirits and you know what they say - two out of three ain't bad. If that was your last/only ten dollars and you are seriously crushed, I feel for you though. The economy and such... I don't have ten dollars...

Email us and I'll send you something, or you can get in next time for free? Or something! ...Ponies?

Time for me to be unconscious for about 12 hours.

g.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Blog Archive