Thursday, November 19, 2009

the new authentic

Our show at Maxwells in Waterloo was a blast! Images combined with text yield better viewing results. Once I get my hand on some photos from the night, I'll be sure to post them. Big thanks to everyone who made it out. It was most excellent to play for a hometown crowd.

The band is currently immersed in an interesting juggling act of recording, maintaining a live presence and working out what we'd like to try to do with this next album over the course of the next year. I must say, it is a very exciting time. We're teaming up with some wonderful new people and I think the results will be quite... authentic? :p

yours,

g.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

/mc said...

organic? not pedantic, surely.

Photos to come soon. I'm developing quite a catalogue of you handsome devils....

Blog Archive