Monday, January 14, 2008

At the Command of the Blanket Sky

Well we've finished the new album ("At the Command of the Blanket Sky"), and started posting a new song from it every 2 days on the internet (myspace or facebook: pick your poison).

Honestly, I thought it would be a breath of fresh air after we were done mixing... and now I'm realizing that I'll have to hold my breath for a little longer because there's still work to be done!

Artwork for the cd, promotion, blah blah blah (don't want to sound whiny).

But I can say that I am excited to start playing shows again and getting back into the groove of the live band.

We have some shows coming up in the near future, and would love to see anyone and everyone attend. (see link to preferred poison up top ^ )

This is Henry... signing off.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

ed said...

You'd all be better off growing gills than waiting for air.

-ed

Blog Archive