Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mountain Pass

We are surrounded by mountains.

We drove into Revelstoke at 9pm last night. The bar was warm and the audience was great.

In the dark I knew we were surrounded by mountains but seeing them in the day is another experience entirely. I will not complain that my camera is out of batteries. It does seem untimely though.

Today's plan:

- get up for free breakfast
- nap until late checkout
- enjoy Revelstoke

I think I can handle that.

g.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg,
-please add get batteries to your to do list. We need pictures of the mountains!

Elma said...

Aren't they beautiful? Enjoy the scenery and yes, bring pictures. If I had a choice I'd much rather be near mountains then a beach.
Keep on trekking...

Blog Archive