Wednesday, April 8, 2009

off days in edmonton





We have had a few days off here in Edmonton. We've been parked outside of a friend's place. Tim Lee and Rachel took us out for most excellent Po Boys. Rob and I had Catfish.

This morning after Emeri, Rob and I vacated the bus, the police woke Paul up. apparently someone reported a number of suspicious looking men going in and out of a black bus carrying black cases, "photographing children". Holy Cocker Spaniel.

We also checked out Avenue Guitars. I almost traded my strat in for a tele of about equal caliber. When I returned to the store they were closing. Perhaps it was not meant to be.

Tomorrow we depart for Calgary where we will be playing at The Rusty Cage. After that we head into the mountains. Wish us, and more importantly Atlas, good luck.

For now: Bison Burgers.

g.

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

Overdrive said...

Love the pics, the stories and the video boys! Keep em coming.

Matias Schweigert said...

Taking pictures of children????? Geez guys you used to be such a nice bunch of boys.LOL.

J.D. said...

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but Rob always had that smile that looked a little 'too easy' if you know what I mean. Now we all know why. Or at least Alberta does.

Matias Schweigert said...

Yes, Rob does have that ,"do you want some candy" look to him.LOL

vacuity said...

Do you guys want some candy?

r.

Matias Schweigert said...

No Rob I prefer the deeper more philosophical lyrics and music you guys produce, ahem, talk about sucking up eh??
Let's leave the candy to the Nickleback boys, they look the type. ;)-

vacuity said...

Ha ha ha ha ha.

r.

Blog Archive