Saturday, April 11, 2009

TNT

Today we entered the mountains. Maybe a little less oxygen is good for the brain. Mountain people always seem so relaxed. I'm not one to localize people either. Who knows? Maybe it's just an interesting first night in BC.

I can't believe we're only 2 weeks into this tour. We surely must be mad. 5 weeks to go. Deep breath. All is well.

When we played in Enderby last fall a young gentleman named Geoff approached us after our set. He strongly recommended that we do a show in Nelson, BC. His band - Mr. Feeley and the Touch - is from Nelson and tomorrow night we are playing with them at The Royal Pub. Sounds like a plan.

As I mentioned before, we are recording every night of this tour on a portable recorder. I will post a few of the golden moments when I next get a chance. It's quite raw, but it has it's charms.

Not much sentient thought left.

Time to hit the TNT.

g.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

rabbit said...

on your way to duncan from nanaimo, when you pass through ladysmith at the dairy queen, wave up mountain for me to my old house.

when you get into duncan look to the right to the arena and you'll see the world's biggest hockey stick.

i'll let my family out there know the dates you perform, maybe you might even get a dinner out of it or at least somewhere better to park atlas overnight than a parking lot.

Blog Archive