Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Railway Club


It was pretty awesome to play in a room that had one of those little electric trains running all over the place.

The crowd was super into it and we met a lot of cool musicians/new friends from Vancouver.

Great night.

This afternoon we are headed to Victoria. Laundry and some sight seeing are in the cards. When I was much younger I lived in Victoria for a few years. It will be neat to see how my memory stacks up against time.

g.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Matias Schweigert said...

Hey Emeri, I think we gave you some Gravol to take with you. Take two before getting on the ferrie and you should be fine, also look towards the horizon to fool yourself and anchor yourself. Good luck bro' I know what it is like I have the same problem.

Elma said...

Oh boy! I remember a boat trip a few years ago in Quebec...
Hope this one is better. Have fun!

Blog Archive